My photo
Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Money Money Money



This photo is related to this post at Learning Photography with Neil Creek

My brother Dave (left) and my son Beau (right) playing monopoly .. anyone would think it was REAL money by the look on their faces :)

I just love a good game of Monopoly. You can find out a real lot about another person by the way they play this game I have found. ☺

It has been my families favourite now for a few generations. I was bought up on it and so were my cousins, uncles and aunts. I remember playing with my brothers when I was younger and I bought my boys up on lots of great family orientated interactive games .......... like when we all used to physically be there to play a game together and not against the computer or hitch hiking along the cyber highway.

Think I'm showing my age now .. lol ....... Ohhhh for the good old days.

No comments: