My photo
Melbourne, VIC, Australia

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Melbourne Museum


A fun day spent at the Melbourne Museum with Peter and my sons, Jai and Beau. At the time I was using a Ricoh Caplio R40 Point and shoot, but now that I have my new Canon Rebel XTi I can't wait to spend another day at the museum taking photos. I hope they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner there though ..... I have a feeling I'll be there all day next time. So many interesting things to see, touch, learn and photograph.

Click on the links to photos below to see more information about each one.

1. What's for Dinner .. Dino?, 2. Balance on Butterfly, 3. Melbourne Museum ~ Angles in Colour, 4. Windmill Angles, 5. Dinosaur Display at Melbourne Museum, 6. Australian Coat of Arms, 7. In Days Gone By, 8. The Melbourne Story, 9. Parallel Lines, 10. Checking out the ants, 11. Reflections on Phar Lap, 12. Spiderman - Melbourne Museum, 13. Cable Tram - Melbourne Museum

Share your Melbourne Story experience with the world!

If you have any photo's of the Melbourne Museum .. share them in the Visitor's Photo Album.

Melbourne Museum has created a group on the photo-sharing website Flickr, enabling visitors to share their unique images of this exciting new exhibition, allowing others to see through their eyes.

If you’re a seasoned Flickr user, jump straight in to the Melbourne Museum Group .. join up and start adding your photos. Be sure to tag your images with 'themelbournestory' to make them appear in this Visitor's Photo Album.

Those unfamiliar with Flickr should take their tour and then sign up.

Note: images displayed on Flickr remain the copyright of the original photographer.

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

No comments: